NOTE: These shirts are still in production. We will notify you when they are ready to be mailed. If you have any questions please email email@example.com
We wanted to highlight something we are passionate about...Mother Nature! And that includes our National parks and all the other wonderful natural features we have here in the US of A that needs our TLC to keep it going. Every purchase include a compass sticker, "The Pursuit is Happiness."
The Pacific Crest Trail is a long-distance hiking and equestrian trail beginning in southern California at the Mexican border. The PCT travels a total distance of 2,650 miles through California, Oregon, and Washington until reaching the Canadian border.The PCT is one of the original National Scenic Trails established by Congress in the 1968 National Trails System Act.
Our design highlights some vegetation you'd see along the way...in this case the beautiful redwoods.
QUICK PACIFIC CREST TRAIL FACTS
Location: California / Oregon / Washington, USA / British Columbia, Canada
- Length: 2,663 mi (4,286 km)
- Time Zone: PST (UTC-8)
- Southern Terminus: Campo, California
- Northern Terminus: Manning Park, British Columbia
- Highest Point: Forester Pass, 13,153 ft (4,009 m)
- Lowest Point: Cascade Locks, 140 ft (43 m)
- Elevation Change: 420,880 ft (128,284 m)
Pacific Crest Trail t-shirt (slate)
- Ultra-soft (like REALLY soft, much like a puppy)
- Unisex fit
- 90% Cotton / 10% Polyester
- Show off your nature-lovin' self
- Fits true to size
If you aren't completely satisfied with your product, we offer full reimbursement up to 14 days after purchase.